Sunday, September 26, 2010

Set another!! (Sept. 19)

Kia Ora!

This week was the funnest week yet! Whaanga and I had a blast!!! I don't know what made it so fun, but we just made everything fun and it turned out to be a GREAT WEEK!!!!!

We were looking for someone that we could set this week. And sure enough one of our recent converts, Patrisha came through! She was talking to her cousin, and her cousin is keen! She wanted to know everything! So the next day she had us over and we taught her! Her name is Rahapa! She aks all the right questions! In fact when I was starting the lesson I asked her what she wanted to know, and she gave the perfect answer. "How do I become a Mormon?" That was music to my ears! The Restoration lesson went great and at the end, she wanted to be baptized!! She is set for Oct. 23!!!! A major miracle for us!

We had to push the baptism for Reyna and Mystique to this upcoming weekend because of family and stuff. We were supposed to have the baptism for Mystique on Saturday but something came up, I was supposed to baptize her, but with transfers coming up this week I'll probably miss their baptisms! But that's ok, as long as they get baptized!!! We have 4 set to be baptized right now!!!! And they all are really solid!!! We are being super blessed!

The power went out on Friday, and we haven't had hot water since lol! So the past couple mornings I had to heat hot water up lol!! I miss having a nice shower! Oh well, you can't have it all! The weather was crazy this past weekend. We had a storm the size of Aussie come through, lasted Friday to Sunday. When we went to work Saturday morning, there were trees and fences knocked over! It was crazy! The wind was insane and when it rained it poured!!!! Luckily we had tons of lessons for the weekend!

Transfers is this week, and it looks like I'll probably be getting transferred. But that's all right, another adventure and more souls to save! It's crazy that this transfer will be my year mark transfer! And the next transfer is Christmas! It's going by so fast! I can't believe it!

Our boy Simi came out with us the whole day Wednesday! Man, he's going to be the bomb missionary when he goes out! And every night Whaanga and I before we go to bed have been playing basketball. We have this little basketball hoop and basketball, and have games every night lol! It's too much fun! And Simi's sister made us this huge amazing cake!!!! So good! Almost as good as yours Mom!

LOVE YOU ALL TONS!!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP PRAYING FOR ME, ESPECIALLY WITH TRANSFERS!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOUR MISSIONARY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment