Sunday, October 24, 2010

SET 2 MORE PEOPLE!!!

Kia Ora!

We had a great week! We worked hard and stayed really busy and were blessed!

Right now the Gisborne Zone is on pace to break the Zone Best, "if" everyone gets baptized this weekend! We have a total of four people set for this upcoming weekend and three of four have a smoking problem! So we are working hard on helping them with their problems! Lots of prayer! So please pray for them to overcome this trial in their life so they can be baptized!!! Ashlie, our investigator, is going to be baptized this weekend! She is really strong-willed and has a strong testimony of the gospel. If this month goes as planned, the mission will baptize over 200 people! Something that has never been done before in the mission! So we are all working really hard!

I had dinner at Whaanga's aunt's (The Gilberts) this weekend. Man she asked what I wanted, so I told her an American Breakfast!!!! Haha New Zealanders don't know what that is, so I told her and they made me the meanest breakfast!!!! It brought back many memories! I think I got home sick lol!!!! Can't wait for that meal when I get home!

We set two kids this week, Damion and Rachel! They are keen, and really like church! We set them for the 13 of November! So we are really excited about that!

While we were at Gilberts, these two kids were swearing at us as soon as we got out of the car. We didn't do anything, just kept walking. After we cross the street, we hear this bang. I look back and yell at the kid, "What's your problem?" So we go check out the car, and at the time I didn't see anything. When we came back I checked the car again, and sure enough, the kid had dented the car. It made me really mad! They dented the car for no reason. But it made me be patient with those people. I had to control my anger.

We had a conference call this morning with President Porter. And I can't say anything right now, but there are BIG PLANS in store for this mission! I can't believe what is expected to happen! I'm really excited for this mission and to end this year strong. I'm just blessed to be here right now!

Things are good in Sunny Gisborne!
THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!!!!!
KEEP EM COMING!!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO

Elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment