Sunday, March 21, 2010

New guy!!

Kia Ora!
Hi everyone!

I got to go on tradeoffs with a new greenie elder named Elder Halavaka from AUSSIE (Australia)! He's AWESOME! I love him. Now he's only been out like 3-4 weeks, and he doesn't really know his area that well or his investigators. So we just went out ready to work. Because all we know how to do is talk to people and find people to teach. So you had these two fresh missionaries doing the Lord's work! And we had an amazing day! We talked to 50 people that day about the gospel! Which is a huge number of people to talk to!!!! Like that's pretty much unheard of. 20-35 is a really good day. So we pretty much blew that out of the water! Which was awesome! And we taught like 4 or 5 lessons that day! It was a great day! I love Halavaka! We get along soo good, hopefully one day we'll be able to serve together!

HOPE ALL IS WELL!
I'm doing good! The mission is great! It's going by so quick! It's flying by!

And President Porter said that he is sending missionaries back down here. So they'll be splitting the wards up again. Because right now we are covering both the Greerton ward and the Otumoeti ward. So it looks like I'll probably be down here another transfer. If the Lord wants me down here. But I'll go where ever he wants. I'm just excited to get more missionaries down here!

And tomorrow we have our interviews with President! I love interviews with President!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!! AND KEEP SMILING!!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO

Elder Belnap

New email:
michael.belnap@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment