Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shaniqua's & Son Matika's Baptism!!!

Hey EVERYONE!!!!

We had a GREAT weekend! We had 2 baptisms!!! It was awesome! They both went great! And the spirit was very strong at each! It's been a long process with both of these wonderful people. But I'm glad that they got baptized!!

I spoke in Church two sundays ago. I think I forgot to tell you about that lol! But I did. I spoke on Elder Oaks talk, "Love & Law" It's a really good talk. I related it to our lives here on earth and how we have to learn that God gave us Laws because He loves us. And then I related it to the Plan of Salvation. I'm not going to lie, I think I did a good job on that talk. Ha, I was pretty blunt in that talk. So I hope they took it the right way. But it was good. Afterwards I had heaps of people come up and thank me for my talk. And one of the members asked for my talk haha. But you know how I do my talks lol! I don't really have it written out lol! So I gave her my notes and the talk that Oaks gave! I love speaking though!

My boy, Brother Adam Hart is the new Ward Mission Leader!!! I love him! If I lived over here, we would be Best Buds, no doubt! He's 25, works at a gym and lives at the gym too! He's rip! And we get along soo good! Hes the one in the pictures when he's making us that food! Man, he's a good chef too!! There's a few pics with him, me and Magleby are in one too. So I'm pumped to have him work with us! We had dinner with Jess and she's a good cook too!!

Then we have Mare (Ma de. R's are pronounced like a d)! He's awesome! He's 17! And we taught him before with Magleby but he dropped us, (because his mom is anti). But he started coming back to church and has been there like 6-7 weeks in a row now. And last sunday in class, when we were introducing ourselves, he said, "My name is Mare, and I'm not a member "yet"!! That was the key word! We are going to teach him this week again! I'm stoked for him! He's way into basketball! And we get along great!

Things are good in NZ! Our car is going up to Hamilton for awhile to get the roof fixed, so we will be back on bikes 100% for awhile starting Thursday! I hope we can get it back soon though!

And this week on the 11th, that'll be my 4 month mark! Crazy! It doesn't feel like 4 months at all!

Lovin' the NZ! It's great!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! XOXOXO
Chau for now!


Elder Belnap

:) Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment