Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mana's Baptism!!

Hi everyone!! Things are good in Tauranga!

We had a baptism on Friday! It went great! He's 12 and his name is Mana Kahn! He's got a cool name, I love it! He's going great too! And he's soo excited to be a member now! I just love it when you see that change in people after they get baptized! It's really cool to see that!

I've been reading "Jesus The Christ"! That is a great book! I've really enjoyed that! I've really come to a better understanding of the Savior and gotten to know Him more as I've been reading that, as well as the Gospels in the Bible. I'm soo thankful for our Savior!
This moring was good! You won't believe it, but I was up at 6 and went to the chapel and did a workout! It was good!

I had interviews with Pres. Porter! And we had a really good chat! And we talked a lot of progressing and we discussed the whole thing where I thought I had wasted my first 4 months. And he really wants me to work on my faith, and really exercise my faith. And he's really pushing me to exercise my faith with my Preach By the Ways (talking to people). And so I told him that I would do it. And I've really been relying on the Lord and praying a lot to have him help me, and my PBTW's have gotten much better! Also in my interview we talked about my area. And he pretty much told me that I'm going to get transferred and it's time to go to Auckland. He said that I've progressed as much as he wanted me to down in the country and it's time for something new and fresh. So he said that I'm highly suspect to change. So we'll see what happens. But I've got a feeling that I'm going to get booted up to the big City! And a new adventure awaits. But a change is definitely in the air. Though I don't know what it is, I can tell something will be happening. So we find out next week on the 8th! Pray for me lol!

Things are going GREAT in the NZ! I'm definitely loving it! Great Experiences! Great People!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORTS IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!!


Elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment