Sunday, April 11, 2010

Transferred to Aukland!!

Hello Everyone!!!

So I got transferred on Thursday to Auckland! I'm in West Auckland! And I'm now in Henderson! My new companion is Elder Komene. He's from Aussie, He goes home in 5 weeks, and he's district leader, and he's also Maori. So I'm excited to learn from him. One thing about Aussie's though, they are BLUNT! So I'll have to get use to that lol. But he's a cool guy. I obviously have lots to learn from him. I think President is telling me that I need to learn, because my last companion, Checketts, goes home in 5 weeks too lol!
My new area is definitely city!! Legit City! There are heaps of people! And it's a great area. There is TONS of potential here! This is one of the highest baptizing places in the Mission. So I'm stoked to be here. I didn't really want to leave Tauranga, but it was definitely time for me to move on.

I hit my 5 month Mark!! Crazy! It's going by fast!

General Conference was AMAZING!!!! I loved it all! So good! They really hit on families and how much love God and Christ has for all of us! I hope you all took in what and how we can make our family closer together. Both as parents and children. The Lord wants our families to draw closer to one another through him. By reading our scriptures as a FAMILY and as INDIVIDUALS! As well as having family prayer. And going to CHURCH! These things are essential.... When we are talking about preparing for the Second Coming, this is how the Lord wants us to prepare. By keeping our families close and putting all of our faith and trust in the Good Lord! I know this is TRUE!!! The whole time I was thinking about my family, and my future family. And it hit me like none other on how much the Lord loves us and how he wants us MORE THAN ANYTHING to live together. There is a reason they didn't talk about whats happening in the world. They hit it right at home! So take what the Prophet and his wonderful counslers have said, and apply it in our lives TODAY!

Amanda gave me an AMAZING letter! I just about cried. I love so so much to see what kind of impact that I have made on someone's life, though it's not me at all. It is the best feeling in the world to see that they have Christ in their lives and will do whatever He asks them to do. And to be a part of their spiritual journey is one of the best feelings you could ever have!!!

THINGS ARE GOOD!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!

ELDER BELNAP

No comments:

Post a Comment