Sunday, August 15, 2010

Staying in Ranui!

KIA ORA!

We got transfer calls and I'm staying here in the Swanson Ward for another 6 weeks! So I'll be here for a total of six months in this area! That's 1/4 of my mission in one area lol! It's a good thing I like this area! And I'm staying with Whaanga as well! So he's the first companion that I'll have for more than 1 transfer!

Things are going good in this area! We have the Ah Chee kids gettting baptized this Saturday!!! So we are really excited about that! And I think that Whaanga and I are going to baptize them! So that'll be really fun! The little girl, Alex, she reminds me so much of Rachael! She's a little doll!

This Friday, Patricia, is getting married!!!! And next Saturday she is getting baptized with her 8 year old son, Potal'e! So this week is going to be packed full and we are really excited about that! And Whaanga and I are going to baptize them as well! So I was glad that I get to stay and finish out what I had already started!

September looks like it has some really good potential to be another really good month for us as well!! So we need to work hard and qualify for more miracles and we'll have another great month!

We taught 27 lessons again this week! Heavenly Father was blessing us! This week was an Emotional Roller Coaster! We had days where we taught 7 and 8 lessons in one day, and days where we taught 1! I have never had such a roller coaster week before! With the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows! But the end result was great!

We ran into an investigator that we hadn't seen in a long time. And she tells us that she wants to get her boys baptized! So that was a miracle for us this week!

LOVE YA TONS!!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!


Elder Belnap

No comments:

Post a Comment