Sunday, August 29, 2010

Patrisha's Baptism!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Hope all is well back home! And your enjoying the Sun!!!

We had an Awesome Week!!! Super stressful, but at the end of the day the Lord provides and all went well!!!
Patrisha's baptism was wonderful! Everything went great! I got to baptize her! Which is always fun and exciting to be the one to baptize! She is such a strong member! She loves the gospel and is very faithful! I wish more members had the same kind of faith that she has! Their goal as a family is to get sealed in the temple!!! So hopefully we can help get them to that point and be sealed for all time and Eternity! Elder Whaanga confirmed her, and that too was wonderful!

We put on an AMAZING fireside last night. We had some really good conversion stories; me and Elder Whaanga, and the ward mission leader spoke. And in the middle of it we watched Reflections of Christ, and had some wonderful musical numbers!! The Spirit was so strong! And we had good attendance! Gail came and really enjoyed it! Not going to lie, I had an amazing talk. The talk that I prepared, I didn't give. I was directed by the Spirit to talk on something different. I can't remember what exactly I said, but all I know is it was powerful. Any time you speak with the Spirit, He gives you power and authority! We got three referrals from the fireside. And hopefully this will spark the ward to do more missionary work!

Here in the Henderson/Harbour Zone we accomplished something that this mission has never done before! We set a New Mission best, the zone baptized 30 people last month!!!!! How amazing! And our District was able to baptize 19 of those! That is another Mission Best for a district!!! We were so blessed and have been on our knees giving much thanks to the Lord for blessing us with so much success. Now I need your prayers for us to baptize multiple souls for September. Right now we don't have anyone set for September, But i know that the Lord will provide if we qaulify, it's going to take a lot of work! but with your prayers we will be blessed!!!! Thank you for your prayers!!!!

Funny story.... Elder Whaanga likes to bunny hope (jump) on his bike. Well, on tradeoff last week I let him use my bike, and I got to drive because I covered my ward and all the Samoan wards for two days because all the leaders had a big meeting. Anyway, Elder Whaanga was going down this hill jumping, getting big air, and then he goes to jump again and while he's in the air the front tire came off!!! LOL!!! He bailed, but the funny thing is the bike landed back on the tire, but at a weird angle so it threw him, lol! He's all good! When he told me, I couldn't stop laughing though!

THANKS FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE!!!!
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Elder Belnap (Michael)

No comments:

Post a Comment